How do I find and order the right lamp?You can use the following guide to find and order the correct lamp for your projector. Or simply write or call us and we will lead you through the complete ordering process.
How to find the right lamp for your deviceYou can search for your projector or TV lamp either according to the model of your device or the name of the lamp (this is the so-called product ID of the lamp, i.e., PartNo.). You can find the model of your projector on the label of the device. Finding the product number of the lamp is not always easy, although it may be stated in the manual or on the manufacturer’s website. If you are not sure of the PartNo, it is better to look for the lamp according to the model of your projector. The process of searching for the correct lamp on our website is the same for both options, and you have the following choices:
- Use the quick guide
Use the quick guide for projector lamps in the left column above. Click on the corresponding tab to choose a product according to the model of the projector or the product ID of the lamp. Then click on the projector’s manufacturer. In the second box, click on your projector model or the product ID.
- Via main menu
Click on the Lamps for projectors or Lamps for TVs icon on the main menu. On the next page, click on the manufacturer of your device, and on the following page click on the model of your device or on the product ID of the lamp.
- Use the search function
Type the initial letters of the product name into the search box at the top of the page, and the search engine will then offer you corresponding products.
- Use the summary of brands
If you click on the name of the manufacturer of your device in the left column, you will see the page with products from the chosen manufacturer. Then all you have to do is to find the device model number or the product ID of the lamp and click on it.
What to do if you cannot find the model number of the deviceIf you cannot find the model of your projector or the lamp’s product ID, you can try the search function (just enter the first few letters of the product’s name). If this fails, try searching for another modification of the name – you may have forgotten a hyphen, put a space where it isn’t needed or left out the name of the model series, for example, BrightLink or Powerlite. If you have failed to find the model number of the projector, try searching according to the product number of the lamp or vice versa. If you cannot find the correct product even after trying out these methods, then write or call us.
How to choose the correct lampWe have several lamp options for most projectors and projection televisions. You can read about the differences between lamps and their main advantages on the page that lists the options for your device. If you are still unsure which lamp to choose, the following advice may help:
- compare projector lamp options,
- read the article: When can I order a bare bulb?
- watch the video tutorial about the replacement procedure for lamps with housing and lamps without housing.
How to order online
- Once you have chosen a lamp option, place the lamp in the shopping cart by clicking on Add to shopping cart. If you need lamps for more projectors, repeat the previous process until you have everything you need in your cart.
- On the page showing the contents of the shopping cart, check the items and quantity of the products you have ordered. To change the ordered quantity, click on the number in the Quantity column or use the arrows next to the number. To remove an item from the cart, click on the red circle with a cross next to the corresponding item.
- If everything is correct, click on Continue with the order.
- Choose the method of payment and delivery.
- Fill in your details and delivery address. Please enter the address carefully, so that the courier does not get lost.