Replacing the lamp
The projector automatically detects thelamp life. When the lamp life is nearing the end of use, a warning message will appear on the screen: Lamp life exceeded.
When you see this message, please change the lamp as soon as possible. Make sure the projector has been cooled down for at least 30 minutes before changing the lamp.
- Switch off the power to the projector by pressing the " " button on the remote control or the projector
- Allow the projector to cool down for at least 30 minutes.
- Disconnect the power cord.
- Unscrew the screw on the cover. 1
- Remove the cover. 2
- Unscrew the screw on the lamp module. 3
- Lift up the lamp handle. 4
- Remove the lamp cord. 5
- Remove the lamp module carefully. 6
- To replace the lamp module, reverse the previous steps.
- Turn on the projector and reset the lamp timer.
- Lamp Reset: (i) Press "Menu" => (ii) Select "Setup" => (iii) Select "Lamp Settings" => (iv) Select "Lamp
Reset" => (v) Select "Yes".
- The screw on the lamp cover and the lamp cannot be removed.
- The projector cannot be turned on if the lamp cover has not been placed back on the projector.
- Do not touch the glass area of the lamp. Hand oil can cause the lamp shatter. Use a dry cloth to clean the lamp module if it was accidentally touched.