Why do we offer several lamp types in our e-shop?
In our offer, you can find up to seven alternatives of lamps for your projector or television. Original lamp modules, supplied directly from the projector manufacturers, are often relatively expensive or not always available. For these reasons, other types of lamps have started to appear on the market. Please find their brief description here:
- Original lamps with module – are supplied directly from the projector manufacturers; this is the most reliable but also most expensive alternative.
- Dual original lamps with module – a pack of two original lamps with module, offered for two-lamp projectors.
- Generic lamps – are equipped with bulbs from one of the producers of original bulbs for projectors, however the lamp modules come from other manufacturers.
- Diamond lamps – are quality lamp modules from the Diamond Lamps company, equipped with original bulbs, most commonly from the Philips and Osram brands.
- Compatible lamps with module – are assembled with components from different manufacturers; they are often of lower quality, still usually much cheaper, than the original lamps with module.
- Original lamps without module – these are bare bulbs from one of the producers of original bulbs for projectors.
- Compatible lamps without module – bare bulbs produced by alternative producers, yet often failing to reach the quality of the original bulbs.
For a more detailed description, see How do the various lamp types differ? Which one should I choose?