Consent to Personal Data Processing
You give this consent to processing of your personal data to Web Retail s.r.o. to processing for the purposes of registration and management of customer account and processing of inquiries sent by means of forms on the controller’s website. You can withdraw your consent anytime and then commercial communications will not be sent to you. For more detailed information concerning processing of your personal data see below.
1. IDENTITY AND CONTACT DETAILS OF THE CONTROLLER
- 1.1. Controller of your personal data is Web Retail s.r.o., with the registered office at 903/10, Prague 3, 130 00, Czech Republic, company identification No.: 28876431 incorporated in the Companies Register kept by the Municipal Court in Prague, Section C, Insert 150602 (hereinafter referred to as the “Controller“).
- 1.2. Contact details of the Controller: address for service Politických vězňů 1597/19, Prague 1, 110 00, e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org, telephone No. +420 910 055 666.
- 1.3. The Controller did not appoint a data protection officer.
2. LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
- 2.1. Legal basis for processing of your personal data is your consent given hereby to the Controller within the meaning of Article 6 paragraph 1 letter a) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (hereinafter referred to as the “Regulation”).
3. PURPOSE OF PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
- 3.1. Purposes of processing of your personal data are the following:
- registration and management of customer account and participation in loyalty program: e-mail address.
- processing of inquiries sent by means of forms on the controller’s website: name, surname, telephone number, e-mail address
- 3.2. The Controller does not carry out automated individual decision-making within the meaning of Article 22 of the Regulation
4. PERIOD OF STORAGE OF PERSONAL DATA
- 4.1. Period, for which the Controller shall store your personal data is:
- registration and management of customer account and related participation in loyalty program – until cancellation of the customer account,
- processing of inquiries sent by means of forms on the controller’s website – not longer than 6 months after the request is handled,
5. OTHER RECIPIENTS OF PERSONAL DATA
- 5.1. The Controller does not intend to transfer your personal data to the third country (to the country outside EU) or to international organization.
6. RIGHTS OF DATA SUBJECTS
- 6.1. You shall have the right to withdraw your consent to processing of your personal data given to the Controller anytime. This however shall not affect lawfulness of processing of your personal data before such withdrawal of the consent. You may withdraw your consent anytime by sending of the consent withdrawal to e-mail address email@example.com or by phone to No. +420 910 055 666.
- 6.2. If you assumed that processing of your personal data breached or breaches the Regulation, you shall have the right to ask the seller or processor for explanation or removal of such situation or possibly you shall have the right to file a complaint at supervisory authority.
- 6.3. You shall not be obliged to provide your personal data. Providing of your personal data is not lawful or contractual requirement and it is not requirement that is necessary for entering into a contract.